My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Thursday 16 February 2017

Arundel WWT and Warnham LNR

Was over near Arundel to day so dropped in to the Wetland Centre after my appointment.

This birdie greeted me.. there were many more


Second bird was a very flighty Goldcrest.. lovely to see.. poor light and it was so fast .. so record shots onlyly


And these are not Collection birds but a pair of feral Swan Necked Geese



Several Greylags flew in whilst I was watching



Several Robins about.. some in pairs






A singing Dunnoc




and then on to Warnham on my way home this afternoon and an obliging female Great Spotted Woodpecker



The sun came out this afternoon and it's getting warmer!

1 comment:

Roy Norris said...

Well done getting the Goldcrest Tricia.
I can never get a recognisable shot yet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails