My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Friday 10 February 2017

Winkworth Arboretum - for a quick stroll, daffoldils and a scone

I went into Guildford today .. weather is ghastly - cold, wet and grey so decided to make a short detour to Winkworth Arboretum for a scone lunch on the way home.

I was the only one on the cafe, aside from the NT personnel.. not surprising really given the weather.  Given I  had only intended to shop today, Mr Ponders wasn't with me as I hadn't intended going..  he would have enjoyed the usual high standard of scone










That's the lake down there!!


Just a short visit.. as the rain started more heavily..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails