My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Monday 29 May 2017

Worthing for a wander

Forecast wasn't good for today... in the UK it's a Bank Holiday so lots of people will be disappointed with the bad weather.. such a shame when this happens!!

We srarted off for a visit to Worthing - dull and grey but at least dry


Walking along the pier









Frank wasn't too impressed - he was looking for the sun!!

he did think about diving off the pier.. but fortunately listened to reason!!

So how about sun bathing..

I bought a sandwich and ate it watching the waves...
Even the gulls looked bored with the weather

I decided to walk back to another station so I could have a wander along the seafront..





Far out, the yacht club were sailing some of the dinghies..

This is from a  block of flats that I've passed many times

Roses in a garden as I walked to the station

Just love this.. the rose just opening with rain drops...

and so to the station and my journey home..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails