My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 14 June 2014

A visit to Standen House and Gardens...

My first visit to Standen was with Pete in November 2010... and I've been back once since then last year when the sun was shining..  So today I thought a follow-up visit was due.

Sadley it was a grey day today following a tremendous thunder storm during the night that seemed to go on forever.

However.... a few pics of one of the houses I could comfortably live in.









In the distance is Weir Water Reservoir.. a place I've heard of in connection with birding and never visited.. another time perhaps.





































































1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

Great stuff. You have so many wonderful things to see over there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails