My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 1 October 2016

Not the best of days....

Twice this morning I tried to get out; twice this morning the torrential stair-rod like rain kept me in the car!!

I'm on dog-walking duties this weekend so this afternoon I headed off with my doggie companion for a walk down by the beach.

It was glorious to begin with....... and the sun was warm BUT



Oh look!!! A black cloud.. perhaps it will go away..




Hey ho.. just as we left the beach the heavens opened.. we got soaked through and my waterproof trainers?  no...... they are NOT waterproof .. hey ho ..tomorrow should be better!!

1 comment:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

Well we got the rain at about 330pm, after a gorgeous start out at Parkrun, decided to postpone my birdwatching trip because of the forecast. And also, I fell asleep on the sofa.

Related Posts with Thumbnails