My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Monday 3 October 2016

Pottering at Petworth

I had planned to meet a friend today; that didn't come to fruition so after getting my glasses repaired, I had a potter round Petworth

The sun was shining and the sky was blue - hard to believe we're now in October.

Two planes high overhead.. I'm sure they were considerable further apart than I thought they were!





First stop for sandwich .. Fido & Mr Ponders sat and enjoyed the sun while I ate..


Another plane... flying high over where I sat ..

and down to the Lake




A lone Greylag Goose..


Mr Ponders wanted a swim with his relatives..




A couple of Fallow Dear wandered into view



and they finally joined the rest of the herd .. in the shade!!







Lovely to be out... this time next week... under foreign skies ..... watch this space... :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails