My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Truro and a cruise up the Helford River

This morning I was having a wander on the beach quite early. it was glorious!!











And then after breakfast we were off to Truro.... my main visit was to the Cathedral



















Think it might have lost its mum

although..... up aloft




From there I went off to find the Victoria Gardens which were quite pretty but not large









I then found a Costa for an ice cold drink before wandering back into the main part of town... passing the Cathedral as I did and got better external views..




After a sandwich we were off on the coach to be dropped in the square for a river cruise.  I was expecting it to be a River Fal cruise but seems the boat's captain changed his mind as the weather was so good and took us out through the harbour up the Helford River a way...



























Very relaxing trip for a couple of hours before the 10 minute drive back to the hotel

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails