My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Nymans Gardens.. with a hint of Autumn colour to come..

Haven't been for a walk for a while.. boring stuff prevented me.  But today I got to Nymans Gardens.

It started off very misty today so it was later than usual when I got there.  Gradually the mist went and bright light followed.. even saw the sun for a bit.

Bit glary today which meant taking pictures more challenging.

It was late morning as I arrived and I was hungry.. so had a cuppa and a very tasty fruit Scone for 'lunch'


and I had this young Dunnock (I think?) for company with my scone.



And then off for a wander..








One area of Michaelmas Daisies was very attractive to Butterflies - Two Commas, Two Red Admirals and a Peacock were constant visitors as I arrived.




















































and the flutters were still fluttering as I walked back..











Wonderful to see and so good to be out in the fresh air again.. it was really warm today despite the cloud!  Hard to believe it's late September.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails