My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Short visit to Warnham LNR

Had some stuff to sort this morning the called in at Warnham on my way back home.

Generally very quiet.. and given it's half-term relatively quiet in terms of people as well.

From the Tern hide... the sun came out and it was surprisingly warm..



Around by the feeders..

and there is one adult and two young Great Crested Grebes about still..  (record shots only!!)


Around the board walk..



Back at the Woodpecker Hide..

and stopped at the Tern Hide on my way out




Not there for long but good to get out for a bit.....

1 comment:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

I was shooting grebes today....my "record" shots look like fuzzy blurs with a splotch of red lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails