My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Wednesday 23 November 2016

A chance view of a happy couple of Mute Swans

I was passing Pulborough today on the way to do some shopping...I notice that the flood plain  meadows at Pulborough were justifying their existence after all the days of rain we've had.

This is a field..


There were about 8 Mute Swans, several Mallards and several Canada Geese (on the far side)

And one pair of Mute Swans were reaffirming their relationship :)







So glad I'd taken my camera out with me.... just in case!!

1 comment:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

You've caught a lovely moment there, pity you couldn't quite get their necks in a heart shape

Related Posts with Thumbnails