My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Sunday 21 October 2018

Autumnal Petworth and a short visit to Warnham

I woke this morning.. didn't want to get out of bed... no idea what I wanted to do or where to go.. and no great desire to do anything...

So, in the cheery sunshine - loving this warm sunny weather, I went to Petworth.. followed by a short visit to Warnham LNR.  Was lovely to be out..


Halloween is nigh :)


 
Really gorgeous colours..











































And a short visit to Warnham...














 Lovely to have the sunshine and warmth at this time of the year... clocks go back next weekend..  Strangely I find adjusting to "lack of 1 hour" so much easier than "gaining 1 hour."  .... although gaining an hour can be really good!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails