My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Thursday 28 July 2016

This and that.. just a very few from Warnham & Pulborough Brooks

Went to Warnham first.. very quiet compared to my last visit..

This Wood Pigeon posed..




and good to see a Gatekeeper..

Did some shopping and home for a bite to eat .. thought I'd have a visit to Pulborough to look for flutters

Was surprised to see cattle where birds normally feed swim etc..  A few lapwings were there..

Lillies in the top pond

and in the zigzags.. a few Gatekeepers....


I didn't walk far today; the sun went, the black clouds gathered, the wind got up and it started drizzling - so home I went.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails