My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 5 August 2017

A reunion with Scotney Castle

The forecast was for goodish weather firstly and possible rain later.  So I headed off for Scotney Castle.. haven't been there for a while

It was warm and sunny with blue skies.. so I just wandered..




This tree is amazing. I'm trying to find out what it is.. it was alive with bees.. you could hear a constant hum... beautiful!!
 The flower of the tree (above)






Flynn (lion) Frank (bear) and Bracken (badger) sunbathing!!




































A very tasty Rhubarb & Custard Scone.. I don't particularly like Rhubarb but this was excellent!

Lovely trip out!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails