My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Monday 14 August 2017

More experiments with the Camera.. but ..

OK .. from going on from, is the problem with the camera or lens or me?.  I've finally concluded that the problem is ... me!!  Given my arm can't stay in certain positions for very long without shaking as the muscles are still weak, I know now that with increased mobility/strength my shots are getting better.

This is a 'baby' Marsh Frog.. about two inches long from nose to tail!!


Young Moorhen




Unexpected visitor of a female Blackcap...






The Grey Heron had a very successful fishing attempt!!




1 comment:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

I struggle with my bridge camera shots. I have very shaky hands I'm afraid.

Related Posts with Thumbnails